Monday, August 29, 2011

Say Cheese!

My family and I were invited to a blogger event sponsered by 
Tillamook Cheese as part of their Loaf Love Tour

My Pearls cheese tasting, getting buttons 
and fun little loaf love mini buses.
The Tillamook Brand Ambassadors were so welcoming and wonderful.  
They put on a terrific, fun and relaxing event.

The face painter is a true artist.
She did an amazing job.
The balloons were a Bang, literally.  
They were fun even though they didn't last long.
The balloonist put sprinkles in some of 
the balloons which made them extra fun.





There was also a game of toss and a bounce house.

We participated in a grilled cheese contest.
Look at the spread we got to choose from. 
(Okay, not the best photo.  All of my photos at this event were done 
with my iPhone.  But trust me, it was a delicious spread)!
Miss M likes hers simple, Say Cheese.
This is my grilled cheese (pre-grilled) that I entered for the contest.  I didn't win, but it was still a lot of fun.

See.  My Pearls couldn't get enough of the "face" painting.
I even had to get in on it.
Miss M got to toot all of the horns and check out the engines of the mini vw buses.
I loved the mini buses too.
Loafy came for a visit.  Miss A rockin' w/ Loafy.
 
Miss B enjoyed hanging out with 
Pro Skateboarder Adam Taylor.
 
The atmosphere was casual and 
made it great for meeting other bloggers.  

I'm pictured here with Brandi, Carolyn and Carly
I also met Jyl and Ashlee.  
All are so talented and fabulous.

 
Thanks Tillamook and Blogging Friends
for a great afternoon!

1 comments:

Ashlee Marie 08 September, 2011 14:55  

Hey! It was great to meet you too! I'm actually the big ole pregnant gal in the picture (Carly is cute and little- not pregnant yet!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...