Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What will My Pearls be when they grow up?

I sometimes wonder what talents I should help my girls develop.  They each seem to have so many.  I feel that as they get older there interests will drift towards what they can excel in, but I don't believe it will be in just one or two things.
Little I drew this picture for me the other day.  It is me (part of my arm, wrist and hand) reaching into a box of donuts.  Can you find the ring on my finger?  I think this is a pretty amazing drawing perspective for a 3 1/2 year old.  She draws daily.  I truly enjoy in drawing explanations.  She has fabulous characters and tales with each one.
So after looking at this drawing I thought: if I had to pick one career for each of My Pearls that I thought they will become it would be ~
B: Historian
M: Singer
A: Colorful Fashion Designer
I: Artist
M: Comedian

It will be interesting to see which path they take in life.  I really don't care as long as they are happy and living close to their Heavenly Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...