Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh the Joys from the Dentist!

Unfortunately I have been to the dentist more than I would like.  But then, one time would be more than I like.  Today I had a couple of things done and was numbed on both sides of my mouth.  Joy!  So here is some silly entertainment for you.  Do you think I'm lupie(sp?)?  Yes, I did drive myself home.  I am wondering if I am acting this way because of lack of sleep, dental drugging or both.  Maybe it is just the struggle of talking with an enlarged lips and tongue?

  
My Pearls' expressions are crackin' me up.  They are so serious trying to figure out what in the heck I'm saying.

Note: I don't know what is up with the last few videos lately when uploaded.  The sound is out of sync.  I try and figure it out later.












3 comments:

Shelley 17 March, 2011 16:29  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Jo 18 March, 2011 12:07  

Too funny. I followed your comment from Brittany's blog and am immediately in love with the family of five girls. I have four daughters myself and love to see other families where the estrogen is rampant!

jenica 03 April, 2011 20:40  

HAHAHA. made my night. xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...