Thursday, February 17, 2011

Book Club and Chocolate Fondue

I hosted Book Club this month and thought of making a pie.  
We discussed The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and so thought a pie would fit.  But it being February, chocolate sounded better.  So chocolate fondue and raspberry fondue were enjoyed.  YUM!
It was fun to discuss the book as book club because it was about a book club.  And they always had food just like we always do.  It was a wonderful evening sharing thoughts not only about the book but life as well.  But then again don't books connect with our daily life?
My Pearls and I had a Fondue Party after the older ones got home from school the next day.  They were so excited since having to wait until the next day to enjoy it.  
And darn, I remembered after most everyone left from Book Club that I wanted to get a group shot.  My camera was even sitting out.  Maybe next time.

1 comments:

emily ruth 18 February, 2011 07:09  

we love fondue around here, too!
so fun...

& i have decided that if you have your camera out & you still don't take a picture it just means that you are having too much fun & how can you fault yourself for that?
(makes me feels better, too :)

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...