Friday, November 13, 2009

Her Way

Last Friday I went to Miss M's class to read to the class.  When I got to her classroom nobody was there (the class hadn't returned from wherever it was they were).  So I took a moment to sit at Miss M's desk.  She is so smart and fun!  She is a whirlwind.  An artist.  And many more things.  And I love her!  

I loved to see her desk and notice that everyone's desks were neat and tidy.  Miss M just had a different order.  I can imagine the teacher telling the class to finish and get ready to leave.  Miss M busy in her own world doing her project to her satisfaction only to be interrupted by the class lining up and having to quickly leave her project behind.

Below is one of many self photos by Miss M.

Love her!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...