Friday, November 13, 2009

RAW

(Random Art Workshops).  I finally was able to not only attend one, but host one.  Thanks to my lovely neighbor and Mentor, Tonya LeMone, I was able to host RAW and get away for the evening.  She has a beautiful backyard and some small buildings.  She let us use the Green Building for the workshop.



It was great to relax, eat food, paint, create & socialize with some great people.  Sad to say some of my paint tubes were dry.  I hadn't gotten my paints out probably since last Fall when my friend came over to inspire me.  And before that?  Probably many years.  It felt so good to use them.  I need to do it more often.
I look forward to next month's RAW.  We will be learning to book bind.

I also want to start playing my flute again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...