Sunday, May 20, 2012

12of12 May 2012

12 of 12 May 2012
Craziness!

My PS is on the blink and haven't had time to call in about it.  So I decided to just go with it and get 12of12 posted anyway.

Miss A babysitting while the rest of us are working the moving sale.
 
People could come into the house because we had a bit of furniture that we didn't want to move to the yard.  This is the boundary sign.
Too much stuff! This photo is only a small portion. But I guess a more than normal size sale is expected when you sale off almost EVERYTHING.
Miss A found a "new" costume.  This was a costume I wore in a dance festival in Oregon when I was 12 yrs. old. My grandmother made it. (We decided to keep it).
 
Too big for the vehicle.  Good thing they live close.  Too bad for the boy, it is all uphill to his home. Clean up.

Miss M wanted to purchase a drink with her own earnings from the sale.

 Waiting patiently for food.
 
One looks just like the other.

"Scary Eyes"

 Mmmmm! Bombay House treat after a long (6-5) day.
Chicken Tikki Masala with Garlic Naan.  My favorite. (W/ an appetizer of Samosa).

Birthday Wish.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...