Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12of12 March 2012

1.  Morning drive to school (I usually don't drive in the morning but was spending the day with one of my daughters at school).
2.  Car Pool pick up.
3.  Little I enjoying the learning opportunities in Miss M's class.
4.  Miss M doing meditation (one of the class works the students can do).
5.  M is sous chef this week.  Next week, chef - which she has been looking forward to for a long time.
6.  M writing down our route of travels starting May 31.
7.  Baby enjoying snack.
8.  Working on our new website - trying to learn word press.  Do you use wp?
9.  Volcano Cake for FHE.
10. Listening to Atlas Shrugged.  Have you read it?
11. Rob and I going through mission souvenirs and reminiscing about our missions.
12. I kept forgetting to take photos.  I didn't carry my camera around with me today like usual because of going to the school (I didn't want it to be a distraction)-so all photos will my iphone today.  I also have been busy getting ready to go on our travels*.

* We are buying a 40ft motor home and traveling for 2 years around the United States and possibly out of country.   We are very excited.  And also very busy trying to go through everything (selling off most of our stuff) and get ready in every aspect.  I will let you know when our new website is ready, then you can follow our adventures there.

3 comments:

Kimberlee 13 March, 2012 14:34  

You're two year travel sounds like a blast. What an awesome experience for your kiddos. So fun.

kylee 13 March, 2012 15:27  

volcano cake for fhe?! sounds like the perfect fhe to me. oh my wow! your travel plans sound amaaaazing!

Amy 13 March, 2012 21:24  

SHELLEY! That sounds like an amazing trip! I can't wait to hear more about it and follow your adventure!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...