Wednesday, July 13, 2011

12of12 July 2011

1.  Miss M loves her some hot chocolate.  No matter the weather.
2.  Ouch! Sunburn from the day before.  And I was feeling it today. I should have put sunscreen on.  Well, I did, but just on my shoulders and it didn't seem to do anything.
3.  Little I getting her daily job done--putting away the silverware.
4.  Snippit from my morning run.
5.  Finishing a dresser.
6.  Our hike turned into a short stroll at a local resort.  We were going to go higher in the mountains but a couple of My Pearls started getting car sick.  I knew the road up ahead was even windier and so decided to stop.  Maybe we will get a bigger hike in later this week. Cousin C is having fun with us this week.
7.  Baby on my back.  I was glad for the short jaunt because carrying her on my sunburn did not particularly feel too great.
8.  Sidewalk Chalk Fun.
9.  Miss A at gymnastics.
10. This cool looking dragonfly kept flying at and around us while we were doing the slip'n'slide.  It flew around us for 15 minutes or more.  It seemed like it was playing with us.  It would fly at us and swerve away and in and out of us.  It had black and white checkered wings.
11. Kiddos hiding under the table at the doc's office.  Baby had to get a wort frozen.  She was quite brave about it.  She only cried for a few minutes.
12. Baby was really tired and crying.  She saw the fuzzy hat and had to wear it.  She LOVES anything fuzzy.

AND some Slip'N'Slidin'

 
We hope you had a great 12th too!

To learn more about playing along with 12of12 go here.

4 comments:

trulymegs 13 July, 2011 11:06  

Love the baby on back photo!

kylee 13 July, 2011 11:29  

sunburns are the woooorst. especially when you hop in the shower. instant death. sidewalk chalk is by far one of the funnest things ever created.

Kimberlee 14 July, 2011 09:19  

Ouch! Your back! Owie, owie, owie. Nothing is worse than a shoulder sunburn. Slip n' slide and side walk chalk though...summer at it's best.

{natalie} 14 July, 2011 23:21  

that is an intense slip and slide! holy cow.

i love the sidewalk chalk art.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...