Friday, June 24, 2011

Food Friday: California Dip Meat Loak (aka: Potato Chip Meat Loaf)

This is a great freezer meal recipe.  And is very easy to make.
I got this from a freezer meal book that I borrowed from a friend.  Can't remember the name of the book though.  I'm not claiming this as my own recipe, just passing it along.

California Dip Meat Loaf
2 lbs. hamburger
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
2 eggs
3/4 Cup sour cream
1 1/2 Cups crushed potato chips (I use Ruffles)
1 large green dell pepper, chopped (optional)

Mix everything together using your hands until thoroughly combined.  It's mushy and theraputic.  :)

For the freezer: Place in a labeled quart freezer bag.  I also include the baking directions along with the name of what is in the bag.

To serve: Thaw (if necessary).  Place in a greased loaf pan or shape and put on a baking sheet.  Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 75 minutes.
Enjoy!

(no photo as of now - the ones I took didn't turn out well)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...