Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Memories

 
I am thankful that it turned out to be a beautiful day for Easter Sunday.  My Pearls awoke and checked out their Easter baskets.  I was amazed that they didn't get into them until later.  We had a yummy breakfast of waffles, eggs, sausage and yogurt.  We attended Church. I am grateful that my girls understand what Easter really means.  At home we have discussed many times what Easter is about - what it really is about.  We are very grateful for the knowledge that we can live again after this mortal life.  We will have the grand opportunity to see Uncle Buck, both Grandpas and many other loved ones again!  What a sweet peace that brings. 

We hope that you enjoyed the Joy of Easter as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...