Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanksgiving / Fall Decor Projects

I enjoy creating decor for the holidays & seasons.  Especially when it's with things I have already.
Here is some for this Fall & Thanksgiving season. 

Dinner Table Centerpiece
This is actually two projects.  The Gratitude Garland we made for FHE (Family Home Evening).  I pre-cut leaves from colored cardstock, enough for each person to have 3.  We each then wrote (at least) 3 things that we are thankful for on the leaves.  I punched to small holes in the the leaves and then strung them with twine. 
The "Give Thanks" sign is made from construction paper and nature items that Miss A. collected.

Hutch Decor
 Front Door
This one turned out more Christmas seasoned than hoped.  I may change it a little to add a more Fall feel.  But at least I have a Christmas decor. all ready for the front door-just take out the leaves.  Maybe I will add bells for Christmas too.  
Any suggestions to make this more of a Fall decor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...