Friday, August 6, 2010

Food Friday: Orange Julicious


I began with the idea of putting on my favorite Lemon Bars recipe, but didn't have a photo of them.  I found the photo above and decided I would make an "Orange Julius".  I wonder why?  I am hot and thirsty so that sounds really good right now.  Back in a few. . .


Mmm... YUM!  I haven't followed the recipe in awhile.  I usually just add a little of this and that.  So I thought I would follow the recipe before sharing it.  It turned out better than I remember.

Orange Julicious
1-6oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 Cup milk
1 Cup cold water
1/4 Cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
10 Large ice cubes
1 egg (optional)


Place all ingredients in blender in the order above.  Blend until creamy.  If you have a Blendtec (I love my Blendtec!), use the Smoothie option.
Option:
You can use 2 Cups cold water and Creamer to creaminess desired, omitting milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...