Thursday, May 13, 2010

12of12 May 2010

Click photos to enlarge.
1.  Fabulous 5 Luncheon Gifts
2.  Little I "take a picture of me"
3.  Strawberry Rhubarb Pie - Yum!  I have to make it at least once every year.
4.  Fab 5 Lunch
5.  Kiddos enjoying their lunch outside.  Mr. M refused to turn around for the photo.  The sun may be shining, but it was cold.
6.  Group Photo, taken by Miss A.
7.  Little I needing another photo taken of her.
8.  Little Sunshine showing off some steps.  Yeah!  She is finally beginning to walk (only about 8 steps at most so far, but it's something).
9.  House Photographer.  I don't know if he realized I took his photo.  But if he did he probably would have grumbled about it.  He was kind of a grouch.
10.  I don't like the looks of my front yard anymore.  I am sad, VERY sad to have to move.  First 2 people the agents have brought by have made offers.  We live in a very desired neighborhood with animal rights.
11.  The girls watching an alphabet show.  They have been so good about the house/move thing!
12.  I meant to take photos at Book Club, but forgot because I was over 1/2 hour late.  So I took some photos of my notes of next seasons book suggestion list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...