Friday, December 11, 2009

The Things Kids Say


Miss A came up to me and the following conversation insued:

Miss A: Mom, when are you going to be a kid again?
Me: I won't be a kid again.  You are only a kid once (sad thought).
A: How long will you be a mom?
Me: I'll be a mom forever.
A: When I'm a mom I can do whatever I want.

Then she walked away.

A kid once and a mom forever.  A lot of thoughts there.  So kids Need to be kids because it sure doesn't last long.

As I was typing this Little I came up to me:
Little I: Mom, sit on your lap.
I put her on my lap and then she said a few times: I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.
Love it!
(Yes, she has seen latest version of Peter Pan, but it's been a little while).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...