Friday, September 5, 2008

Feliz Cumplianos a ti!

 

My baby is growing up so quickly!  I can't believe it has already been a year since I. was born.  B, M, & A were very excited for I.'s bday!  To celebrate we went out to dinner yesterday and then had a party at the park today.  
  Her sisters really enjoying I's bday.  Loves the balloons!
     
I. at 1:
She not only walks but runs.
She loves stuffed animals, especially Osito(a little pink bear she received from Gpa/Gma Schade) and B's horses.
I. is a great hugger.  Often she will be walking by me and hug my leg then continue on her way.
She has a lot of energy - I believe she watches her sisters closely and then combines all their actions. 
She loves to be outside.
I. is a climber.  She will try to climb everything possible, and sometimes impossible-you wouldn't think a less-than-1 year old would move around stools twice as tall to reach something else.
She enjoys books.
Loves to be in water.
At the moment is a "Mamma's Girl."
and more and more and more . . .
Happy Birthday I.!  You are such a Joy!
We love you!!!

2 comments:

jenica 06 September, 2008 10:08  

i can't believe our little girls aren't so little anymore! and with all that I is doing, i'm sure it's hard to remember she's a baby. ;-D

xoxo

ps my mom's got that book now for you.

Kristi 11 September, 2008 21:01  

Happy birthday Illiana! I can't belive it! Time goes WAY too fast!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...