Friday, October 28, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


These cookies are simple and delicious.  I found this recipe on food.com, but the package sizes didn't match up to what I had.  I ended up making a double batch which worked out well because the cookies get eaten so quickly (plus we like to share with others).  So this is what I used (for a double batch) ~

29 oz. can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
2 boxes spice cake
24 oz. (or around that) of semi-sweet chocolate chip.

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together pumpkin and spice cake until well blended. Add chocolate 
chips to mix. 
Drop cookies on baking sheet. (The source says a greased baking sheet.  I use stoneware and didn't grease mine.  Turned out perfect).  I love to use my mini-scoop for dropping cookies: quick and easy.
Bake for 15-18 minutes.  (15 min. was plenty for my size cookies).
We enjoy eating this a little warm.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...