Thursday, October 13, 2011

12of12 October 2011

Oh. My. Goodness! I really can't believe that the year is at its tail end.  Wow!  It has gone by quickly.
I am loving the Fall colors and the thought that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.  But before that I have the Artisan Market at Noah's next week {NEXT WEEK} and Halloween and all the festivities along with it.

Taking it one day at a time . . . and here is a glimpse of today.

1.  Miss M creating her own morning music.
2.  Miss A dressed up as Snow White: it was movie character day at school.
3.  Miss M having her 2nd breakfast.  2nd?  What is with my girls.  Miss B has a seconds on a lot of meals and M sometimes.  They don't need that much food, or do they?
4.  Requested photo by Little I.
5.  Hanging out with Lion.
6.  Last coat of wax on this table I'm selling.
7.  Loving the wax finish!
8.  Loving my new crock pot too!  I haven't had one for a few months (the last one fried itself) and I've missed it.  Can't have Fall without a crockpot.
9.  Shoe Bench I finished to sell.
10. Baby is getting big.  She believes she is even big enough to walk around AND drink her milk.
11. Enjoyed watching the moon come over the mountains.  It is amazing how fast it appears and rises.
12. Book Club.  It doesn't look like all are being silly, but believe you me, they can ALL be silly.

2 comments:

kylee 13 October, 2011 15:57  

movie character day at school?! i wish we had days like that in college. crockpots are one of the best inventions out there. i dream of being a member of a book club someday.

amy gretchen 14 October, 2011 14:42  

I'm missed seeing you at RAW. We need to do another one soon.

Your shoe bench is really cool. Cute bookclub shot. looks like a fun group.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...