Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Little I

Little I has something about her to make her so~o loveable.  I can't believe she is already 3 (wipe away tear).  She is growing up so quickly.  (I only wish that toilet use would be a part of this growing up).  She was so excited to take around birthday party invitations.  It made me realize how much of a "big girl" she is becoming and loves to be.
She has been warming us, the family, up for months now with singing "Happy, Happy Birthday" for her choice during morning reading time.  I smile at how much she loves Spiderman.  She is loves anything Spiderman.  She has never seen any of the movies, but somehow knows who he is and that he is "a good guy."  That is why she wants to marry him.  She is having a Spiderman birthday party, but of course.  With a Spiderman cake that she tells everyone about.
Her sisters have been anxious for her birthday as well.  This morning they woke up and fixed her a special breakfast, complete with goldfish.  They made sure that she was getting what she wanted all day.  Waiting on her every need (unless it was something that they felt they needed more. ha).

 I. saw the 2 cake rounds and then left the kitchen.  When she came back I had the cakes stacked and frosted.  She asked "where did the other cake go."  I had to explain to her in detail how they were stacked and frosted in order for her to be convinced that both cakes were there. She didn't want to miss out on any.  :)

Thanks I. for being such a sweetie.  For making us smile everyday with your special, happy way.  We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY our Little Big 3 year old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...