Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Flowers Are Confused!

It is November with 60-70 degree weather.  We did have a cold spell for about a week and then warmed up again.  You would almost think it was Spring except to see the fallen leaves and bare trees.  So I can understand why my flowers are feeling a bit confused and they think it's time to come up and bloom.

I believe the cold weather is now possibly coming to stay.  I actually have been enjoying the warmer days, but it is November and I must except the fact.  So I will have to help my bulbs go back down under to sleep again until they can show their stuff during the real Spring.

1 comments:

jenica 26 November, 2008 13:41  

i'm still refusing to believe it. poor flowers, i feel their pain!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...