Monday, August 18, 2008

Firsts

Today is my first blogging day. Wow. A blogger. Exciting. I hope to use this blog to mainly keep up with family. Love Family. Another First: B's 1st day of 1st grade. Man o' man was she excited. She has been bouncing around for weeks with anticipation. She is going to eat lunch at school and be their all day. "Mom, will I be home for dinner and FHE?"
She was grinning from ear to ear this morning. She couldn't wait for Dad to finish his videoing while she ran off to get in line for class, "Dad, I have to go to class. I'm going to be late." Even though we were there at least 5 minutes early. M. can't wait for Kindergarten. Her first begins next Monday. A. is excited for preschool. She wants to go to M's school (the preschool last year). But she is fortunate enough to have preschool at home with me this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...